"Excellence in Road Safety"
The last days are ahead to submit your application and take part in the annual "Road Safety Excellence" competition of the European Road Safety Charter ERSC!
Applications are accepted until Friday, June 2, 2023.
If you have completed an interesting road safety project and want to show off it internationally, please submit your initiatives in the following categories:
- Making the best use of available data to promote road safety activities
- The best road safety design for users with limited mobility
- The best design to promote driving ability
- The best project supporting road safety in the e-business sector (e-commerce)
- City Road Safety Award (open call for communal, municipal and regional authorities)
The results will be announced at the awards ceremony in Brussels - online on October 19, 2023.
IMPORTANT: Award applicants must be signatories of the Charter and logged into their account to access the award application.
We would like to remind you that the Motor Transport Institute is the National Contact Point for the European Road Safety Charter in Poland. Contact: erscPL@its.waw.pl